The Jerome Lohez 9/11 Grant Establishment will hold its twelfth Yearly Show and Honors Gathering at the Department of France in New York, Wednesday, May 10, 2017. The occasion will be held under the support of the Representative General of France in New York, Ms. Anne-Claire Legendre. The celebrations will happen between 6:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. in the Salon Ascended at 934 Fifth Road in New York City. Fine cooking will be given by Diane Gordon Providing food.
The show bit of the occasion will include a suite of exemplary French Chansons, with vocalist Ms. Rosalinda Hassall joined by piano player Mr. Ouajdi Cherif. A determination of French traditional music will likewise be performed on piano by 2014 Lohez Grant graduate Mr. Soliman El-Cheikh.
Honors and acknowledgment will be given to two of the current year’s four Lohez Researchers: Mr. Diego Filiu and Mr. Vincent Liagre. Two different researchers were praised last November in Shanghai, China: Ms. Katrin Buchenbacher and Ms. Le Yao.
Three Uncommon Honorees will likewise talk and get grants amid the night.
The Jacques Barzun Grant for Recognized Commitments to Trans-Social Insightful Trade:
– Dr. Joel Courtois, Overseeing Chief, Ecole Pour l’Informatique et les Procedures Avancees (EPITA), France. In 1997, Dr. Courtois assumed control over the employment of coordinating EPITA, an individual from IONIS Training Gathering, rethinking the school’s introduction, to position it as significant doctoral level college of IT designing with the accreditation of the French Government CTI. Dr. Courtois chosen to lift universal advancement at EPITA, as a fundamental use to support the development of the school and to expand attractivity for remote understudies. New recognitions were actualized, with bilingual instructing. EPITA was the principal building school to incorporate a mandatory worldwide social involvement in its educational programs for every one of the understudies. EPITA has consented to arrangements and propelled trade programs with colleges in 65 nations. Worldwide vocations are visit for the graduated class, with over 10% situated in the US.
– Dr. Gregory P. Prastacos, Senior member, Institute of Business, Stevens Establishment of Innovation, USA. Senior member of the Institute of Business at Stevens Foundation of Innovation since 2012, Dr. Prastacos has been a noteworthy scholastic extension developer all through his scholarly vocation. At Stevens he has set up global coordinated efforts with various top scholastic foundations in China and India, and has propelled the worldwide review trips program at both the undergrad and graduate levels. Before joining Stevens, he was the Minister of the Athens College of Financial aspects and Business in Greece, where he established the Athens Business Confucius Organization, which is a noteworthy social connection with China; and propelled AUEB’s Universal Enterprise Seat, supported by the Indian government to advance relations with India. He is a universally perceived researcher in the field of operations research, has driven more than 25 noteworthy research ventures, distributed eight books, and contributed more than 60 papers in global scholarly diaries and altered volumes. For his work on the coordinations of perishable stock he has been granted the Primary World Prize in the Act of Administration Science (Edelman Grant), by the Establishment for Administration Sciences.
Recognized American Soul Grant
– Ms. Diana Wege, Craftsman, Author and Board Seat, WOVEN, USA. We Contradict Viciousness Wherever Now (WOVEN) is a not-for-profit association focused on abridging savagery on a neighborhood, national and worldwide premise. Diana Wege’s work in struggle determination started when she established Campaign in New Canaan, Conn., in 1998. The establishment’s work on issues identified with strife determination in government funded schools was considered important after the shootings at Columbine Secondary School in 1999. The association was then made a request to make struggle determination preparing programs crosswise over Connecticut. Ms. Wege is additionally a New York-based craftsman who utilizes workmanship to express her feelings. In 2013, Wege made lithographs for commercials in stands in New York City with the words, “Dismiss Brutality Dismiss Savagery Dismiss Viciousness Dismiss Savagery.” The battle brought her paramount, hostile to savagery workmanship direct to the general population on the walkways of New York’s five wards. She rehashed comparative, yet more wide-scale crusades of the eight-line ballad in 2014 and 2016. In 2017, WOVEN offered more than 30 gifts to neighborhood, national and worldwide associations, including the Lohez 9/11 Grant Establishment, which progress in the direction of reducing savagery in demonstrated ways. WOVEN is currently taking a shot at building up a coaching program inside schools to abatement all types of savagery.
Among the senior scholastic officers going to the night:
– Dr. Nariman Farvardin, President, Stevens Establishment of Innovation
– Dr. Christophe Pierre, Executive and VP for Scholarly Issues, Stevens Foundation of Innovation
– Ms. Sunrise da Silva, Right hand VP, Improvement, Stevens Organization of Innovation
– Dr. Cory Way, Relate Dignitary, Columbia College School of Universal and Open Undertakings
– Ms. Heather Allison Waters, Right hand Dignitary for Headway, Institute of Instruction/Senior Executive of Improvement, Global Progression, Syracuse College
About the Jerome Lohez 9/11 Grant Establishment
The Jerome Lohez 9/11 Grant Establishment is the main altruistic association set up after the 9/11 disaster that is devoted particularly to advancing instructive and social trade among the U.S., France and China. By giving grant honors to multinational understudies, empowering them to study in each other’s countries, the Establishment intends to shape the up and coming era of worldwide subject, alongside another class of global arrangement creators. The Establishment likewise tries to build up a pool of exceptionally prepared multicultural business pioneers to fill in as trend-setters in multinational trade. The establishment was propelled in November 2005 to pay tribute to Jerome Robert Lohez, a French subject who passed on in the North Tower of the World Exchange Center.
Tranquility49 PR is a media-interchanges firm situated in the heart of New York City.